Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hell of the West?


Lord almighty Mr. Farrar has beaten Mr. Cavendish. I have not been that excited for a victory since my own cheesy victory this spring. I actually jumped up from the ottoman and screamed till I realized what the neighbors must be thinking. I must of looked like Kramer in the Seinfeld episode when he was betting on horses, because I believe I actually tried to whip myself trying to will Tyler over the line. Unfortunately as soon as he crossed over the line it stopped recording and I couldn't watch the replay or see the actual moment on Mark's face when he knew he was defeated and he wasn't going to win the Hell of the West. What?

Now, I haven't said anything in my posts about the Universal sports cycling commentators, Gogo and Steve Schlanger. I will be nice and just say they are the poor man's Paul and Phil. Sigmund and Puff and Stuff are up there because I couldn't find a photo of Gogo and Steve.Puff and Stuff kind of has eyes like Gogo though. Ah, serendipity.


No comments:

Post a Comment