Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SUFFER IN SILENCE


HENRY HANK IS FIRST RIDER ON THE RIGHT

World famous CAT 3 rider, HENRY HANK VALENZUELA III has a saying- SUFFER IN SILENCE. I believe these are pretty good words to live by, and sometimes I should heed them myself, but all in all, I'm a pretty tough bitch. I don't like to hear others complain and don't get me started on moaners and grunters. I made him a tee and it started out as a one of a kind but now it's about to go international and quite possibly another color. We'll see what comes of it. Keep an eye out for it at my shop on Etsy.com. or just click on my shop button to the right. Should be up by the weekend.
MY MITTS GOT TOO HOT
I mentioned before I was going to get a set of pink brake hoods in honor of the Giro. Well, I found a pair of pink Hüdz 1/2 off, which made them a little easier to buy. Not the best color combos but it's only for a month. Taking off the original Campy ones were a pain. Now I need white bar tape because Becky says:


-"LESS RAPHA, MORE GIRO!"









On my ride today I felt like a cave woman, I was a gatherer, look at the goodies I found. Everyone knows fruit can't be considered stolen if its just one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment