Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Time is T-shirt Time!














Oh, the screen printing elves are working their bums off. I try and not push them too hard, I give them espresso breaks and let them snack on all the Swedish Fish they want. I'd say I'm a pretty nice employer, no one's quit yet.
So spring is here, Yea! That means no more knee warmers. Tan lines, shorn legs, and salty jerseys are de rigueur, at least in my neck of the woods. I know I'm loving it, well until the end of last week, Mother Nature decided to turn back the calendar to February. Crazy bitch. To show her who's boss I decided to bring back the 'Real women love shaved legs' tee. And that's not all my little lieblings, I've got a few more new designs coming down the line. I'll be having some sneak previews this week so keep checking back with this wonderful blog, my Etsy shop, and my twitter thingy majingy. You can find all these addresses over to the right.
By the way, has anybody else been riding stronger lately. I feel like I've been bitten by a radioactive race horse. Super powers abound, plus I've been craving carrots and salt licks. Well, that's all, hope you had a good week riding, keep the rubber side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment