Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Somebody!


I'm somebody! Yes I am and things are gonna start happening for me now, no snipers please. I want to send a ginormous thank you to Conor at Elcyclista. My pestering finally paid off. I had a true Jerk moment when I checked my favorite sites on Monday. I clicked on Elcyclista right after I check out cyclingnews.com, and low and behold, that's my t-shirt design! My first feeling was shock, then excitement, then disbelief, then fear. Fear, because I only had a few shirts printed because I wasn't sure what was going to happen with them. My next click was to my mailbox, holy cows, someone in Japan was interested in the tees, then Australia. Even as I sit here I'm amazed at how small our world has become. This never would of been possible without theinternet, God bless it.

No comments:

Post a Comment