Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good Day





I had a good day riding yesterday. I've been riding consistently lately and it feels pretty damn great. Maybe it's the fact that I know I have a full Rapha kit waiting to be opened on Christmas morning. Or maybe it's the fact that I got to wear my new Rapha full gloves and winter socks. Both fit so perfect and felt so luxurious that I wanted to wear them all day. Well I wore the socks all day, don't judge me, you don't know. The bottoms have extra padding on them and they're super soft. Never again will I wear a synthetic socks, it's merino for me from now on. Like I said earlier I had a good day riding and who wouldn't, I got to climb Sunset loop in cold weather (which makes a difference), and I got to enjoy the view that comes after a winter storm. And so, now I have to go pack, I'm off to Vegas for Thanksgiving. What have I become. All I can say is Esspresemente. My one saving grace in Vegas. Best coffee and gelato in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment