Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hello there, in case you haven't noticed I've been pretty lax on my blog entries. Le Tour is coming up in a couple of weeks, I've been gearing up for that with daily Tour de France facts on twitter (@freebirdvelo). These facts are fresh from Nick Brownlee's book Vive le Tour. I'd pick it up if you have any love whatsoever for the biggest bike race in the world, lots of random good stuff to impress the folks at the bike shop. I've also been doing research for upcoming designs which leads to reading and watching cycling for hours on end but not ending up with much as a result and having to come up with excuses as to how I spent my day. Tortured artist as my Hubby would call me. So while you wait for some new designs have a look at my shop, I just might have something you like. I've got some new artwork in the works, french inspired t-shirt designs just in time for le Boucle (I hope), and just plain old velo-centric ramblings coming up right here. And by velo-centric ramblings I mean complaining about riders who win too much (ahem, Sagan) what, too French? Well, thanks for reading and come back soon… please! just kidding, come back if ya want, it would be nice though. 

Please enjoy Poppy's antics with her sea-shammy baby 
while I try and create something.








No comments:

Post a Comment