Monday, December 26, 2011

A Little Audrey While You Wait


It's the end of the year and I am feverishly working on getting my year end blog out. As everyone knows the end of the year allows us to look back and think about what we did and didn't do. It also allows us to think back to all the cool new crap we discovered over the past 365 days. I've been compiling a list of items that have made 2K11 an even better year for me. And I am going to share them with you, I just need some more time to make sure I include everything. So bear with me, I know you're dying to read it. While you're waiting, here is Audrey Hepburn riding bikes. I chose Audrey because 1) I love her and 2)I recently had my Mom give me bangs and she cut them a bit short. My Dad made me feel better by saying they made me look like Audrey. Thanks Dad! And to you enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment