Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Elevation Training?


Got back yesterday from 4 days skiing/snowboarding in Mammoth. I liked to think of it as high elevation training. Resort elevation is 7,000 ft and the top is 11,000. To prove if it worked I went on a 25 mile ride this morning, 1,800 feet of climbing. I don't think it made a damn bit of difference. It would of been a lot easier though if I had eaten more the previous day. A latte and peanut butter bagel for breakie and a piece of pizza for dinner is not sufficient fuel, at least that's what I told myself to make me feel better.
I am too lazy to figure out how to get my iphone photos over to the computer so there is a lack of action photos/videos. Here is a collection of roadside photos, 4.5 hours of sitting shotgun leads to this collection, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment