Monday, May 19, 2014

ATOC Stage 6 Pics Part Deux

Well, here's the rest of the pictures from Stage 6, 
Amgen Tour of California.
Enjoy!


King and Queen of the Mountain.


Taylor P.


So Pro Tan Lines.



Petey Sagan and Mr. I Am Ted King leading the grupetto up the final climb. 2 more kms boys.




Leftovers. I just liked the fact that the Giant rider is smiling for the camera.


Day is done for some.




Souvenir from...I believe Christian Knees? I could be wrong, just saw the German arm bands.
Danke!


Teams coming back down the climb, packing up and getting ready for trip back to
lovely downtown Santa Clarita.


Too many things make me angry when looking at these, but I still love em;
1. the Belkin/Bianchi color scheme is a NO! Should be matte black with the Bianchi logos,
 and tiny hints of Belkin green.
2. ShimaNO on a Bianchi!? Mamma mia, it make'a me so sad. 


Au Revoir ATOC, until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment